Monday, May 30, 2011

APPRAISAL DAY! is here

Well Appraisal day is here. Gary Schroeter from Automobile Appraisal Services (AAS) came over at 10:15 today.

I'm at a loss of words to explain the amount of knowledge/experience that Gary has concerning the world of Autobody /paint/bodywork and cars in general...its simply amazing! I was very impressed.



Obviously my paint is VERY VERY FAR from being perfect and Gary was very gentle in telling me...lol... but he pointed me in the right direction to fix the paint I have on the car and I learned a LOT from him in the 2 1/2 hours he spent with me

For a DIY like me and many others, by far with no experience, i'm still proud of the work I have done so far and the car will always be a work in progress to better it but what I got here is a E30 with an accident free body / minimal rust and tons and tons of cleanup with a 100% completely overhauled suspension/engine/ interior... basically a very very good base to start building on for the future.



So the blog continues on... to the next level.... finishing the paint(taking Gary's advice and work on it this winter while in storage) and little things here and there... This is just the beginning :)

Now I need to get a safety done/insurance and plated so I can enjoy it this summer

later..

No comments:

Post a Comment