Sunday, May 22, 2011

MAY 22 - After the end of the world (May 21) comes the resurection of a E30 lol...

This morning I finished the wheel bearing, axle install....

It is a special day for me for the first time I got the car in a drive able state... and my 22 month old son got a ride in my driveway... (Who knows he or my other son nico may end up inheriting this car in life)

The famous mean E30 pose...



Quick pics (car is dirty, dusty and still needs a wetsand at 1000-2000 grit and lots of bits and ends to finish but I got 1 week to finish and I wont stop until its perfect..



still need to find some amber flasher plate... (anybody??)



Exhaust needs to be cut thats why the green tape...


few shots.... and a video of me driving it in my driveway with my son...







Lots of work still under the hood.. but Im confident I will finish

No comments:

Post a Comment