Friday, May 20, 2011

5 days in Hell.... back from the death!! still on schedule..

Well its been a few days before I updated my blog... Why? well I spent the last few days in Hell trying to remove the bad passenger rear wheel bearing, I have done it all and always succeeded this time I was stuck....really stuck... I did everything imaginable to remove it.. (I know I should of spend the money on the proper tools...300-500$) lesson learned.... I didnt know what else to do



...with 1 week and 3 days of time left to finish the car up... my only hope was the internet so I sent an e-mail to one of the most reputable E30 experts in California Robert from http://www.e30motorwerks.com to my surprise (because I know hes busy he answered very very quickly) and gave me the help I needed ..simple words in a e-mail that really helped me get the bearing out.....I was so happy! THANK YOU ROBERT!! for your help.

Just sent you some virtual beer ;)


DAMN BEARING...whats left of it.


Now Im off to the store to buy tools to press the new bearing in and wheel hub.... then I can install the axle, e-brake, brakes....

If I get the car drivable tonight/tomorrow Im on schedule....barely but at least still in the race.

later..

No comments:

Post a Comment