Monday, July 26, 2010

..trim painting!!

It's been a long time since I did anything mechanical on the car since I don't have much time lately....today I decided to do something a lot easier, trim painting "shadow trim" Semi-Gloss.

The best part was working as a family on the car with my Girlfriend Nathalie who is very passionate about cars as well...It was a good way to get back into it and spend some time together.




Always wanted to take a shot of the whole garage.....hahaha!! what a mess.




Also working on the drivers side wheel well... scraping, painting, lining



I ordered some non rusted shocks from alex (alexgoesracing) ebay and will be ordering a lot of suspension stuff.

Today I also noticed I only have another 3-4 months left before snow starts falling and cold sets in, I will have to store the car away... hope I can get it up and running at least before then...paint will most likely wait until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment