Friday, July 30, 2010

Subframe and wheel wells

Today I declared WAR on the subframe rusted everything and passenger wheel well.... wow!! I had to take the BIG guns out!! since am replacing everything except the subframe itself and steering rack..



passenger wheel well / 50 pounds of crap removed (this took me almost 2 hours)



before:
Then I painted them, looks amazing once it dries up tomorrow am going to line them too...


after:
The stuff I bought is paintable which is much better then the standard undercoat





Nothing like new quality OEM parts... still waiting for a lot more stuff




Alex (Alexgoesracing) EBAY to the rescue again....got some very good condition shocks from him he even painted them for me :)



Subframe all cleaned up and ready for paint tomorrow... rust converted is drying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment