Friday, July 2, 2010

other side cleaned...

Other side is cleaned up removed all the wiring out of the way (All the wiring will be cleaned and sorted now that I dont have Air conditioning).



No more primer...I have to go buy some more BUT I will also be taking a good weekend off working from the car to relax a bit with my family and friends...



Not the funest of all jobs so far I got 2 garbage bags full of sound deadening, 2 cans of heavy duty engine degreaser, 1 full 3L of mineral spirit, 2 rolls of rags and I still got lots of work to do ...It will all be worth it at the end with a fresh cleaned, de rusted and painted underhood



Today I also ordered a Full Stainless steel exhaust (speedyracerparts EBAY seller really nice guy) along with a header (exhaust_racing EBAY seller another great seller) since I will be going NA for now.


Wheels I will be ordering soon from ESMWHEELS I cant wait 16x9 rears and 16x7.5 fronts basquetweavers...they will sit on 2 front 364021 insert shocks & 2 rear KG4539 shocks);KYB Excel-G black GR-2 shocks and 4 Vogtland (951018)high performance German made Lowering springs with a 1.6 inch drop front and 1.5 inch drop rear..

Good weekend guy's...

No comments:

Post a Comment