Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little engine work and A little paint....

A little engine work....

Last torque of the head bolts, coolant system is bled 100%...I learned a lot on how to bleed the M20 coolant system with a M42 Radiator :)

I am very happy with how the engine sounds, It sounds very strong!



A little paint...

Before I attack the rear suspension.... I decided to do a little painting as a little break :)

After a lot of time practicing my painting technique.... I think I got it right.

Made the holes on the trunk and primed the spoiler ready for paint and install.



I also want to make it a little special not just all gloss black... but the german flag as an accent... tomorrow I will add the last stripe (semi-gloss black) to contrast the gloss black of the hood. Wetsanding with 1000 grit, compound+polish the german flag will blend in with the hood.

My paint shop...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment