Thursday, March 10, 2011

hood paint and trunk finished.... and a little short vid of my car running with my temp exhaust...

Here are a couple of shots of my finished hood and trunk... paint is not perfect but what paint is?!? I'm happy with the results...its very addicting painting, so I may continue and finish the front end.... or maybe just attack the rear sub/suspension now..!! I still have April and May to reach my goal of June 2th.

sorry for the blurry pics...my camera is outdated..I need a new one.








Before the red german flag stripe there is a semi-gloss black stripe you can only really see it in person..






and a little video of what the paint looks like in a more live format and the car running with my temp exhaust (big exhaust leak)...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment