Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tires installed, more motor work done, parts ordered, ect...

Tires installed, I went for a unique look and style.. street/drag racer 245/50R16 rears and 205/45R16 fronts.....Rockland tires made me a deal I could not refuse.

Car looks like a 4x4 right now no suspension has been done in the back yet and the front is done but with no engine weight....well it looks like my BMW X5...lol

When am done with the engine I will attack the back end a good month will be spent there as well especially working the fenders...

You can see the engine wiring cleaned half way done with the wiring loom. I really want this car to be grease free and that includes all wiring..



My nice carboard table with my intake which will be cleaned, injectors cleaned with wiring cleaned up and loomed and painted.



back suspension stuff waiting in line...I hid all the bushings so I'm not reminded of all the work...



started cleaning, more motor teardown done... This engine had major oil leaks and the timing belt was on its way out. Cant wait to remove the head and check the pistons.




Finished rebuilding my front calipers, painted, installed.



Also ordered some performance parts... MILLERPERFORMANCE is the shop I chose for my performance/tuning needs (they really took the time to call me and discuss my needs this setup will support all the power I will need) : WAR CHIP, MAF IIIGEN, INTAKE, Smart fan(ditch the damn clutch fan)...

Thats it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment